SMF
There was an article this morning on Yahoo about some freak that got busted hiding in a women's outhouse and checking out hineys. He was found out when the young lady in question looked down and saw a face looking up at her. Ok, now I don't care if I've been incarcerated for 175 YEARS, I can't imagine wanting to see booty so badly that I'd crawl into a bunch of offal and discarded hygiene products to do it. Goodness knows how long this gentleman was in there, with "product" raining down from on high. There's kinky, and then there's way freaking out there. Poseidon's TRIDENT, who in the heck likes golden showers THAT MUCH!!! This guy needs to be given a one way ticket to the enchanted kingdom (the one where the conductors wear white coats and you never have to wear anything but a bathrobe). I mean, honestly. I can hardly take the freaking cat box sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home