Immaturity in it's finest form
So, after I sent that last message to Wes, I heard nothing back. I'm thinking, wow, he's actually giving things some thought. Au contrare! I definitely gave him too much credit. I don't know why, considering what I know about him now...TRosenwilkin, Bondsrus, and I went to the lake to walk (run). When we finished, I noticed a message on my phone from Wes! I thought it'd be another one of those "we need to talk" messages. I was mistaken again! This doesn't happen often! :) The message? "Hey. It's me. I want my computer back by the end of this weekend. I don't care when, but I'm going to pick it up by the end of this weekend." Wow...way to handle things well. What makes this an even better show of his lack of maturity is the fact that he had given me the computer. So now we're back in grade-school indian giving. It's a classic. I never thought I'd run into it when I'm so close to 30!! Things have worked out, though. My brother-in-law is transferring my stuff off "Wes'" computer, and he'll get it back to me when he's done. Then Wes can have "his" computer back. I told Daniel I needed it done by the end of this weekend so it could be given to Wes on his timeline, and Daniel said "He's acting like a child. He's being petulant. He can have it back when I'm done." Go, Daniel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home