Monday, July 11, 2005

Ants

Ant's? Already? oh that sucks. I too hate ants with a vengence. We had our house tented two years ago and the termite dude told me that the termite gas doesn't even phase them little demonic creatures.....of course. Shortly thereafter they made their foray into our house as well. I could have sworn they came with a bigger swagger. I mean why not, we had, for a while anyway :(, eliminated one of their rivals.....the termites. He also told me that So. Cal is one giant ant and termite hill, now isn't that wonderful!!!!!!! We also cannot use chemicals in our house, Allyn (who by the way in case anyone has a doubt...is female) is allergic to anything related to killing and comes out of a can. We vacume them up and then use windex. I know what you are thinking and no, I've never seen them crawl back out of the vacume.....and trust me I've watched (what me no life? So, what did you do all weekend Bondsrus? "Oh I stared at that blasted vacume cleaner for escaping ants"). Hey, one time I outsmarted myself and put coffee grounds down in front of their path into the house. My thinking was that if coffee is so potent to clean rust off a can it might kill them dead. I even had my patent worksheet out. I was dreaming of riches...he he he thought I, the brilliant ideas are the simple ones. Well, have you ever seen a legion of ants on caffine? Yeah, that one went down on my list alright. That was almost as dumb as the morning I was streching up on a stool chaning a light fixture out in the back closet.....with the electricity on...hey I thought I could do it and did for a while until that @#$@#$@# screwdriver hit metal. Yeah, that hurt. And then there was the Sunday morning where Allyn (again, the female variety of Allyn) found me stuck behind our fridge. Took her about an hour to free me. But that has nothing to do with Ants. Sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home