Friday, July 22, 2005

How about this?

OK. Try this one. What's the most embarassing movie you secretly LOVE?

10 Comments:

Blogger sasha said...

Geez...if this posting isn't built around ROSENWILKIN, I don't know what is. Don't you have a plethora of embarassing movies you love?

2:20 PM  
Blogger sasha said...

I guess my one is Shag. It's one of the stupidest movies ever, but I love it.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have tons, you're right about that. But in the interest of not getting carpal tunnel typing them all, let me say 2. She's All That, and Somewhere in Time. The former, a teen chick movie. The latter, a Christopher Reeve movie before he did a header into a tree.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Crap. Titanic. Ok, I can't believe I didn't mention that one. I'm done now...

3:28 PM  
Blogger jason said...

For me, it would be Spartacus and Planet of the Apes (the first one). Both are great movies in my opinion, but they are known for men running around in loincloths.

Jackass the Movie, highbrow humor at it's finest.

Stigmata, horrible movie but I liked it.

All my cartoons...Transformers, Disney cartoons/movies, my anime collection, and Muppets shows and movies. It belies my mental age, I suppose.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Someone else that saw Stigmata. Cool. It was pretty gnarly (if I may sink back into my 80's patois for a moment)...

4:03 PM  
Blogger jason said...

Yeah, I like movies like that. My movie collection includes the Amityville Horror, the Exorcist and the Order as well. Must be something about priests. By the way, don't ever rent the movie "The Priest".

Really, if Stigmata had a different soundtrack, it would have been a better movie. I just don't know what tone they were trying to set with that song at the beginning of the movie.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've seen The Priest!! Holy Crap! Sharon and I rented it one time because the box said something about it being suspenseful. Didn't say anything about the man-man action, though!! Good grief!

4:17 PM  
Blogger jason said...

Yeah, a friend of mine rented it because Rolling Stone said it was good. Needless to say we did not make it far into the movie.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Barry Manilow rocks!!

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home