The Fine Art of Torture
There is this blog site called the “The Marine Layer”. To be more precise, the actual address is http://themarinelayer.blogspot.com// (this I am only providing in the hopes you will all join me in my endeavors). See, in one blog, he wrote how the “average Chicagoan was smarter than the average San Diegan”. I decided to comment on this blight to our fine city, and asked how Chicagoans could possibly be smarter when they chose to live in freezing ball-shrinking weather that was nowhere near the beach.
The blog has since been removed.
I have decided my only course of action is to continue commenting on his various blogs. The one currently being composed has the sentence “how dare you be snobby to a complete stranger” in it. I wonder what his response to that will be? Closing off the blog so only members can comment (like I did with this one)?
I think it would only be fun and fitting if more people joined me in this…thereby perfecting what we're so good at as a group...torturing others...
I'll end by quoting millions of people from history: “who’s with me?”
The blog has since been removed.
I have decided my only course of action is to continue commenting on his various blogs. The one currently being composed has the sentence “how dare you be snobby to a complete stranger” in it. I wonder what his response to that will be? Closing off the blog so only members can comment (like I did with this one)?
I think it would only be fun and fitting if more people joined me in this…thereby perfecting what we're so good at as a group...torturing others...
I'll end by quoting millions of people from history: “who’s with me?”

1 Comments:
I wrote something brief on the "best thing ever" blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home