Welcome Back
Hey everyone~
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure all of you know how it is when a scorned ex gets vindictive. Well, now that the computer situation is coming to a head, I've had time to think about things, and I realize that Wes has the capability of finding the websites I've visited while on that computer. Unfortunately, our Oakridge Gang blogsite was one of those. With preventative measures in mind, I created this new one. I've copied and pasted the best blogs from the other blogsite, unfortunately, comments didn't come with them. :( But, we can start fresh here and not worry about prying eyes.
Here's to new beginnings...
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure all of you know how it is when a scorned ex gets vindictive. Well, now that the computer situation is coming to a head, I've had time to think about things, and I realize that Wes has the capability of finding the websites I've visited while on that computer. Unfortunately, our Oakridge Gang blogsite was one of those. With preventative measures in mind, I created this new one. I've copied and pasted the best blogs from the other blogsite, unfortunately, comments didn't come with them. :( But, we can start fresh here and not worry about prying eyes.
Here's to new beginnings...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home