monkey speaks
Hello all,
They call me Ishmael. I have always wanted to start with that line. Anyway, this is my first attempt at blogation, and it seems to be going swimmingly so far! Before I begin with my tirade, perhaps a little background 411 is in order. I am currently living in the beautiful mountain city of Alpine with my also beautiful wife of four months. We are enjoying the continuing process of home improvement together while we are on vacation. Vacation is a loosely used term for I am unemployed at the moment, but the search continues. Sharon and myself are planning a roadtrip in a few weeks and Vegas my be a destination on the way back home!!!!
OK....The topic of my first blog shall be the current movie "War of the Worlds", and how much it sucks donkey. We actually paid American money and saw this pile the other day. First, Tom Cruise is GAY. I'm sorry, I don't have a problem with it but Katie Holmes is more of a sucker then I am. Second, I believe most movies have something called a story line. What the hell was Spielberg thinking, what an asshole. Third, that Dakota chick is really annoying with all that yelling! By the end of the movie, I wanted her to get eaten just so she would shut her pie hole. And finally, the ending to that steaming pile they call a movie was so bad that it made me angry. That dumbass son when he came out of the door, I almost bit down on my cyanide capsule and prayed for a quick death. The movie as a whole gets a rating on a scale from one to ten, an F-
Also, I hope the producers of that crap box can only get future work as someone I can hire to clean up my dejected bodily fluids that I will lose next time I see that "movie".
This is Monkey boy signing off till next time.
They call me Ishmael. I have always wanted to start with that line. Anyway, this is my first attempt at blogation, and it seems to be going swimmingly so far! Before I begin with my tirade, perhaps a little background 411 is in order. I am currently living in the beautiful mountain city of Alpine with my also beautiful wife of four months. We are enjoying the continuing process of home improvement together while we are on vacation. Vacation is a loosely used term for I am unemployed at the moment, but the search continues. Sharon and myself are planning a roadtrip in a few weeks and Vegas my be a destination on the way back home!!!!
OK....The topic of my first blog shall be the current movie "War of the Worlds", and how much it sucks donkey. We actually paid American money and saw this pile the other day. First, Tom Cruise is GAY. I'm sorry, I don't have a problem with it but Katie Holmes is more of a sucker then I am. Second, I believe most movies have something called a story line. What the hell was Spielberg thinking, what an asshole. Third, that Dakota chick is really annoying with all that yelling! By the end of the movie, I wanted her to get eaten just so she would shut her pie hole. And finally, the ending to that steaming pile they call a movie was so bad that it made me angry. That dumbass son when he came out of the door, I almost bit down on my cyanide capsule and prayed for a quick death. The movie as a whole gets a rating on a scale from one to ten, an F-
Also, I hope the producers of that crap box can only get future work as someone I can hire to clean up my dejected bodily fluids that I will lose next time I see that "movie".
This is Monkey boy signing off till next time.

2 Comments:
Welcome aboard! While I didn't hate the movie as much as you did, I agree that Tom Cruise is GAY...went a little nuts on that one myself a while back...
I guess if nothing else, it was cool to look at...but that's about it. And I did enjoy the head spearing...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home