Time to say Good-bye
When I got home from small group this past Thursday night, the roommates already had the tv tuned to ER. Personally, ER is a show that should have been removed from the air eons ago. It's my personal belief that once all the original characters are gone, the show is dead. Alas, the producers of the show have hung on to the show like a desperate woman at a bar during closing time - if they wait a little longer, something good is bound to happen.
ER is at that stage in it's 'life' where it's begun to emulate Melrose Place and 90210. Characters are recycling and swapping partners. In Thursday nights episode, Abby and Luca found themselves in bed together. Again. In the heat of passion, clothes are off and some fun has definitely commenced, Abby asks Luca "Should we be doing this?" Seriously? I mean, really. Is this the time to be asking that question? I was hoping Luca would stop, get dressed, and say "You're right. I'll put on a pot of coffee, and we can discuss this."
I've never liked the Abby character. Throughout the years of sporadic watching, she would never fail to irritate me. It wasn't until that episode I realized why. I hate stupid people. She is the epitome of stupid...and skank.
ER is at that stage in it's 'life' where it's begun to emulate Melrose Place and 90210. Characters are recycling and swapping partners. In Thursday nights episode, Abby and Luca found themselves in bed together. Again. In the heat of passion, clothes are off and some fun has definitely commenced, Abby asks Luca "Should we be doing this?" Seriously? I mean, really. Is this the time to be asking that question? I was hoping Luca would stop, get dressed, and say "You're right. I'll put on a pot of coffee, and we can discuss this."
I've never liked the Abby character. Throughout the years of sporadic watching, she would never fail to irritate me. It wasn't until that episode I realized why. I hate stupid people. She is the epitome of stupid...and skank.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home